Eliud Kipchoge Foundation and Good Hope, Inc Join Hands
Kenya Run 4 H2O
Team of 4 Fundraising goal
Race in Kenya
Partner With The 2020 Tokyo Olympic Champion In Kenya
Meet with Eliud Kipchoge, and participate in a 5k, 10K, Half, or Full Marathon in Kenya in 2023 - while fundraising for a great cause.
All participants will be able to meet with Eliud Kipchoge the current Olympic Champion and the Legend who is the only human to run an unofficial marathon in less than 2hrs.
You will be racing a 5k, 10k, half marathon or a full marathon in Nairobi City Marathon, Kenya May 7th 2023.
You are encouraged to sign up for a lifetime opportunity to race in Kenya the Mecca of Marathon as well give back by digging a well to provide clean water to a very needy community. You can participate as an individual or as a team.
As soon as you apply to participate, you will receive all the details in regard to this event once approved.
How can you join Eliud Kipchoge Foundation and Good Hope, Inc?
Find below all information on how can you join this lifetime event of racing in Kenya "The Mecca of Marathon" while giving back to a needy community.
2) Once Good Hope, Inc receives the form and approves your participation, you will receive an email with details for the race and forms to fill up and sign. Only after you finish all requirements you will receive a fundraising link.
3) Each participant will need to fundraise and submit funds until 02/01/2023.
2) Submit immunization records
3) Submit an international health and liability insurance
4) Fill and submit all the required online forms. Upon approval participants will be signed up for the Race.
5) An invitation email will be sent to the participant to enable them to apply for a Kenyan eVisa.